Al Nasiha Immigration – Terms and Conditions
Al Nasiha Immigration – Our services are limited to advising about Immigration law and process for filing visa application.
Al Nasiha will be unable to predict future changes in the law and/or whether the Client’s application will be accepted/rejected.
Al Nasiha will be under no obligation to submit the Client’s application to the assessing authority, department or review body until payment has been made in full of all fees due and payable at that stage.
Al Nasiha will preserve the confidentiality of the Client. Al Nasiha will not disclose or allow to be disclosed confidential information of the Client or the Client’s business without the Client’s written consent, unless required by law.
If a dispute arises—out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach, termination, validity, or subject matter thereof, or as to any related claim in restitution or at law, in equity or pursuant to any statute—the parties agree to discuss the dispute with the aim of reaching an agreement that is acceptable to both sides. The Agreement will be documented in writing, dated and signed by both Al Nasiha and the Client.
If one party requests an opportunity to discuss the dispute, the parties should attempt to reach an agreement within 21 days of that request (or a longer period if agreed between the parties).
If the parties cannot reach an agreement within 21 days, the parties agree to refer the dispute exclusively to Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) courts in Dubai, UAE. Parties undertake that they shall refrain from maligning each other on social media. If the Client for any reason mis-behaves with Al Nasiha employees/representatives and/or choses to malign Al Nasiha on social media without first obtaining a judgment/order in his/her favor from the courts in UAE, Alnasiha shall be entitled to recover suitable damages from the Client which shall be in addition to any other legal recourse Alnasiha may have against the Client.
- “Al Nasiha DOCUMENT SERVICES” maintains the https://alnasihaimmigration.justdigital.ae/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’.
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’.
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’.
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’.
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’.
Once the payment is made, Client will receive transactional SMS to the particular contact number also the confirmation mail trigger from our CRM. Within 24 hours client will receive a invoice for the same payment.
Once payment is processed it cannot be cancelled or reversed and Refund policies will be applicable. (For refund details refer Refund Policy