Study Visa to UK

Study Visa To UK In Dubai

Study In United Kingdom (UK)

Higher education in UK will definitely hold a value in your CV for its standards and quality. Higher education in UK comprises of postgraduate courses, Masters Degree (Taught or Research), postgraduate diplomas, postgraduate certificates of education, and professional degrees. Undergraduate courses include Bachelors, foundation degrees, higher national diploma, NHC, NVQ (National Vocational Qualification), etc.

study visa to UK

  • Top Universities in UK
  • Top Courses to Study in UK
  • Applying for a Course in UK
  • Scholarships In UK
Top Universities in UK

 ●  University of Oxford

 ●  University of Cambridge

 ●  Imperial college of London

 ●  University of Edinburgh

 ●  University of Manchester

Top Courses to Study in UK

 ●  Economics

 ●  Law

 ●  Engineering

 ●  Medicine 

 ●  Education

Applying for a Course in UK

You can apply for undergraduate programmers through UCAS (Universities And Colleges Admission Service), an UK based organization which process the application for UK universities. You can apply up to 5 courses at once. This can be 5 courses at one University or different courses at 5 different universities. You can apply for postgraduate courses as direct applicant through University websites or apply through UKPASS (UK Postgraduate Application and Statistical Service), an online postgraduate application service provided by UCAS, wherein you can apply for 10 postgraduate courses through one application.

Once you receive an offer from University or college, you can apply for visa .  Your University or college will provide document called Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). You can apply for student visa up to 3 months in advance of start date of your course.

Scholarships In UK

UK government offers scholarships and financial support to international students.  Many institutions too offer financial assistance to their students. Few scholarships available in UK for international students are:

 ●  The Chevening  Scholarships

 ●  Euraxess UK

 ●  The Commonwealth Scholarships

 ●  The Royal Society Grants.


Intakes in UK

There are two major intakes in UK September/October intake and January/February Intake. Some Universities provide April/May intake for a few selected courses.

English Language Requirements

Secure English Language Test (SELT) is considered as proof of English language proficiency by UKVI (UK Visas and Immigration) for international students applying UK student visa.  IELTS and Trinity College London are recognized by UKVI as SELT providers. SELT by IELTS is called IELTS life skills or IELTS for UKVI.

Work While Studying in UK

You can take up part time jobs while studying in UK, the hours and type of work depend on your type of visa and your sponsoring University or college. Student doing Bachelors and Masters programme can work up to 20 hours per week during term time. Students pursuing diploma or certificate course can work maximum of 10 hours per week during term time. You can work full time during holidays. Work experience that you gain through part time jobs will help in your job hunt in UK after completion of your course.

Stay Back Option in UK

UK Post Study Work visa (PSW) allows international students to stay back and search for jobs after completing undergraduate or postgraduate course up to 2 years. Once PSW visa expires, you may apply for a skilled work visa or general work visa (Tier 2 visa).