Study Visa to United States

Study Visa To USA In Dubai

Study In USA

USA offers a wide range of higher education courses making it the best option for students to get their international degree. Higher education in USA is provided through state college or university, private college or university, community college and institute of technology. An undergraduate program of 2 years earns you an associate degree, wherein 4-years program earns you a bachelor’s degree.

study visa to USA

  • Top Universities In USA
  • Top Courses To Study In USA
  • Applying For A Course In USA
Top Universities In USA

 ●  Harvard University

 ●  Stanford University

 ●  Massachusetts Institute of Technology

 ●  Columbia University

 ●  Yale University

 ●  University of Alberta

Top Courses To Study In USA

 ●  Business Management

 ●  Engineering

 ●  Computer Sciences

 ●  Life Sciences



Applying For A Course In USA

Undergraduate admission in college takes place based on ACT (American College Testing) or SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) scores. To gain admission to a graduate program, you need to take GRE (Graduate Record Examination).  Certain masters program also require tests such as GRE, GMAT for business studies, LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for law school.

You can apply directly through the websites of Universities. Once you receive the acceptance letter from University, You can apply for student visa.

Below are the student visa types;

  • F-1 student visa for studying in an accredited US university or college.
  • J-1 Exchange visa for participating in an exchange program.
  • M-1 student visa for vocational study and non-academic training in US.
Scholarships In USA

US colleges and Universities as well as US government and other institutions offer scholarships to meritorious students. Foreign Fulbright Student Program is one such scholarship program. This is a full scholarship program for international students pursuing master’s or PhD program.

Intakes In USA

Intakes available in USA are fall (starts in September), spring (starts in January), and summer (starts in May).

English Language Requirements

TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is the most popular test taken for studying in USA. TOEFL score requirements vary depending on college or University you opt for. Average minimum requirement is 78. Other tests accepted for English language proficiency are IELTS Academic, PTE Academic (Pearson Test Of English) and C1 Advanced.

Work While Studying In USA

International students having F-1 and M-1 student visa can work on campus during their first academic year.  On-campus work involves working in library or cafeteria. After completing first year, you can find work off-campus through optional practical training (OPT), Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) optional practical training extension and Curricular Practical Training (CPT). OPT program allows students to work up to 12 months, can be completed before or after completing your studies, but duration cannot exceed 12 months including pre-completion and post-completion of degree. International students completing their Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) can apply for extension of 24 months post completion of OPT. Curricular Practical Training (CPT) allows international students to gain experience in fields directly related to their major.

Stay Back Option In USA

As an international student you can transfer your F-1 visa to H-1B status with the help of a sponsoring US employer. H-1B status allows you to work up to 6 years